A Company Committed to Giving
At Global Care Foundation (GCF), we’re 100% committed to creating an environment where getting involved and giving back is highly visible and valued among GCG employees, agents and partners.
We’ve created a charity committee at GCF to help schedule different volunteering opportunities throughout the year at local food kitchens, schools and other charities. We’re always looking for opportunities to give back our time to the local community.
In addition, we encourage all of our employees and agents to promote charities, causes and non-profits that have a special meaning to them. We’re always looking to get involved in making a difference especially when it is close to home. We will help communicate this throughout the company to gain more visibility and garner donations. We will also participate in events throughout the year such as golf tournaments. All charity events and causes must meet strict GCF criteria for donations, involvement and sponsorship.
How to get involved and guidelines
Global Care Foundation (GCF) is proud to sponsor community events and contribute to local charities. However, we do have a few requirements and guidelines which are listed below. We have designed specific programs to help bring awareness and encourage participation among our clients, employees and sales partners.
Interested in learning more about the Global Care Foundation (GCF)? Contact us for information on the GCF non-profit, events and the charities and causes support. You may also submit your non-profit or cause below for consideration. Thanks for your support!
Support Provided in Following Forms
- Items for fundraisers/auctions
- Monetary donations and/or funds matching
- Event sponsorships and community partnerships
Donation Request Details
- Requests must be submitted through our contact us page.
- Requests must clearly illustrate how the contribution will improve the lives of the beneficiaries
- The review process will take at approximately 4 to 6 weeks
- Because of the number of requests we receive, we are only able to notify requests that are approved
We Generally Do Not Provide
- Donations directly to individuals
- Contributions in consecutive/multiple years
- Support to programs without a Colorado connection